28th April, 2020
Our compassion and sympathy are with those that have lost loved ones.
We want to update you on the situation at EXOR International:
- - While some people and goods associated with production in Italy must close until the 3rd May, EXOR International is listed as one of the "essential" industries given that Our Technology is used in sectors such as water treatment, production of food as well as medical equipment manufactuers amongst others.
- - EXOR International remains at its full operational level with zero cases of contagion.
- - We have moved 95% of our office workforce to working from home, with full IT connection and support. This system is working effectively thanks to our line managers training in remote project management.
- - Production and Logistic operations have been organized to ensure a reduction in risk of any possible future cross contagion
- - From the beginning of this period, our staff have received expert medical education over what sanitary procedures to implement, and we have instigated all the recommended preventive measures.
- - When the covid-19 virus began to touch Italy, EXOR International decided to pre-empt all component deliveries, doubling the level of stock.
- - We now have enough material to cover future months’ production.
- - Due date delivery ratios remain at 96% although we expect this to worsen as the difficulties with road transportation increase within Europe.
- - All services such as technical and sales support remain at the full and normal operational level.
- - It is not our job to predict economic cycles. However, it is our job to be aware of global risks and prudently manage our company for the tutelage of our people, our community, our clients and our shareholders.
- - For the past two years we have managed the company with the understanding that the risk of economic contraction was rising. Given this strategic view, we are well-positioned for the opportunities that will certainly present themselves over the next twelve to eighteen months.
With our best regards to all.