microSOM uS02 Intel Cyclone V SE SoC based new microSOM standard for the increased system performance requirements.
The Dual ARM Cortex-A9 core with an integrated FPGA allows greater flexibility for the system designers and helps to lower the system cost and power consumption.
The microSOM is very compact smart System On Module and makes easier to design a new generation of PLC connecting equipment and HMI products with simple carrier board design.The microSOM includes Exor JMSoC runtime designed to optimize the performance and the memory size running the Embedded Linux on Altera® CV SoC platform and programmed by JMobile Studio (Altera edition) using optional CoDeSys 3.x development tool for Motion / SoftPLC control applications.
- The microSOM is soldered directly onto the main carrier board without the use of expensive connectors that will reduce reliability of the system.
- With only 46x35x4 mm in height microSOM allows you to design products extremely compact and ultra-slim.
- The microSOM requires a single supply of 3.3 V with very low power consumption
- It provides the ultimate combination of hardened intellectual property (IP) for performance and power savings, but with the great flexibility assured by FPGA, that, together with a rich library of IP cores allows to configure different products.
- JMobile HMI software enable to design a User-friendly and high quality vectorial graphic (SVG) rich-graphical GUI and assure a device connectivity with suite of +200 communication protocols.
- Optional IEC 61131-3 CODESYS 3.x for Control I/O and Motion control.
- Linux RTOS solution (OSADL)
- Basic Component of the X Platform
- Guaranteed Minimum 10 year Product Life Cycle
- Reduced Time to Market for Customized Products
- Backed by a partner that can cover the design and supply chain
- Essential Basic Component of IIoT Implementation
- Powerful IIoT engine across all “Industrie 4.0” levels
- OPC UA pub/sub over TSN,MQTT and AMQT
- IIoT Gateway and Logic control
- Vast Protocol Library
- At the Edge Analytics
- Fog Node Compatibility
- Optional CODESYS v3
- Distributed micro-Server
- Quad Core ARM
- Linux BSP rt (OSADL) or Android BSP
Choose your product
|-40°C to +85°C
|Intel 5CSEBA2 (A6) Dual ARM Cortex - A9 925 MHz
|Integrated with FPGA up to 110K LEs
|1 Gbyte DDR3
|Up to 4 Gbytes eMMC (The actual size could vary according to the device’s vendor. 2MB min. of boot sectors.)
|Up to 256 Mbits
|2 (Host V2.0) or 1 (OTG)
|2 (RMII ports 10/100 Mb)
|1 (I2S Channel)
|(1) Video Out Controller 16 Bit - Video Input: Digital Interface ITU656
|Several GPIO available depending of FPGA configuration, 2 LVDS I/O with 5 lanes each
|Software configurable. Not all selections can be combined
|Part Number and Description
|Cyclone V SoC - 110 KLE - 1GB DDR3 - 4 GB Flash Disk - Operating Temp. -40 to +85°C
|Cyclone V SoC - 25 KLE - 1GB DDR3 - 4 GB Flash Disk - Operating Temp. -40 to +85°C
|microSOM uS02 Development Kit