NanoSOM nS02 is highly innovative, high performance very efficient, ultra compact and cost-effective SOM based on STM32MP1 Dual Cortex -A7 plus M4 MPU with 3D GPU.
The nS02 is an extremely compact smart SOM design and makes easier with great flexibility to design a new generation of Smart IoT products, such as modern Human Interfaces , Smart IoT Controllers/Gateway, Cloud edge interface, Web smart product, with a very simple carrier board design
Exor Embedded nS02 is high innovative, high performance very efficient, ultra compact and cost-effective SOM based on STM32MP1 Dual Cortex -A7 plus M4 MPU with 3D GPU. The nS02 nanoSOM solution is ideal for applications requiring IoT connectivity, multimedia capabilities and high security in connectivity. It is ideal smart SOM for Industry 4.0 embedded solution.
The nS02 is designed for high reliability systems and for ensuring in rugged environments in addition to high performance, low power consumption, optimal MTBF for 24/7 systems working in extreme hostile conditions.
The nanoSOM includes Production ready Linux RT BSP and optionally it is fully supported Exor XPlaform including EXOR Embedded Open HMI software, Corvina and IEC61131 CODESYS or XPLC runtime.
- With ONLY 25,4x25,4 mm size and 3 mm thickness, nanoSOM NS02 allows you to design products extremely compact and ultra-slim. The nanoSOM nS02 requires a single supply of 3.3 V with ultra low power consumption
- Advanced Security option. Hardware enable security features that enable e-commerce, digital rights management, information encryption, secure boot and secure software download.
- Optional OpenHMI SW Platform, enable to design a User-friendly and high quality vectorial graphic (SVG) and HTML5 rich-graphical GUI, it assures a device connectivity with suite of +200 communication protocols.
- Optional Corvina, MQTT, OPC-UA interfaces and Cloud connectivity for Telemetry, Remote Assistance using OPEN-VPN standard protocol
- Optional IEC 61131-3 CODESYS 3.x PLC or EXOR XPLC runtime
- Preloaded Linux Yocto BSP with RT OSADL Realtime Preempt patches (SDK, Virtual Machine availability)
- Exor Product Longevity program ensures a stable supply of products. nS02 products are available for a minimum of 10 years from product launch.
- Basic Component of the X Platform
- Guaranteed Minimum 10 year Product Life Cycle
- Reduced Time to Market for Customized Products
- Backed by a partner that can cover the design and supply chain
- Essential Basic Component of IIoT Implementation
- Powerful IIoT engine across all “Industrie 4.0” levels
- OPC UA pub/sub over TSN,MQTT and AMQT
- IIoT Gateway and Logic control
- Vast Protocol Library
- At the Edge Analytics
- Fog Node Compatibility
- Optional CODESYS v3
- Distributed micro-Server
- Quad Core ARM
- Linux BSP rt (OSADL) or Android BSP
Choose your product
|Temperature Range||Commercial 0°C to 70°C / Industrial -40°C to +85°C|
|CPU||STM32MP157 up to 800 Mhz, Dual Cortex-A7 plus M4 MPU with 3D GPU.|
|DDR||Up to 1 GByte high performance DDR3L|
|Flash Disk||Up to 32 GByte eMMC Flash|
|EEPROM||512 Bytes x 8|
|RTC||Yes, Battery or SuperCAP backup|
|USB||2 (Host V2.0), 1 (OTG)|
|Ethernet||1 (RMII 10/100Mb MAC IEEE1588) and 1 (10/100Mb Direct Line Interface)|
|SD||2 (via external connectors)|
|Audio||1 (I2S Channel)|
|Video out/Video in||24 bits RGB LCD parallel or 2 lane MIPI DSI, Video Input Port (camera port) 8,10,12 Bit|
|Analog Inputs / GPIO||More Analog Inputs and several programming GPIO signals with interrupt capability. Reserved Pins for Power-Fail, Power Good, Reset IN, Reset Out functions.|
|HW security||Secure boot, Trust Zone IPs|
|Power Supply||Single 3,3 Volt / VBB for RTC Backup|
|Part Number and Description|
|+NS02-0001||STM32MP157 up to 800Mhz - 256MB DDR3L - 4GB Flash Disk - Operating Temp. -40 to +85°C|
|+NS02-0002||STM32MP157 up to 800Mhz - 512MB DDR3L - 4GB Flash Disk - Operating Temp. -40 to +85°C|
|+NS02-0003||STM32MP157 up to 800Mhz - 1GB DDR3L - 8GB Flash Disk - Operating Temp. -40 to +85°C|
|+EE16EK-0009||5” OpenHMI nS02 Development Kit|
|Optionally available with different configurations, with different CPU part number, memory sizes and Operating Temperature grades.|